Transformer nameplate definition
The definition on the transformer nameplate has the following parameters: (1) Rated capacity: It is the guaranteed value of the output capacity of the transformer under the rated state ~ unit volt-amperes (VA), kVA or MVA, because the transformer ……
The definition on the transformer nameplate has the following parameters:
(1) Rated capacity: It is the guaranteed value of the output capacity of the transformer under the rated state ~ unit volt-amperes (VA), kVA or MVA, because the transformer has high operating efficiency ~ Normally, the rated capacity of the primary and secondary windings are equal.
(2) Rated voltage: refers to the guaranteed value of the terminal voltage when the transformer is unloaded. The unit is expressed in volts (V) and kilovolts (kV). Unless otherwise specified, the rated voltage refers to the line voltage.
(3) Rated current: It means that the line current to unit calculated from rated capacity and rated voltage is expressed in amperes (A).
(4) No-load current: The percentage of the rated current that the excitation current occupies when the transformer is idling.
(5) Short-circuit loss: The power loss when the side windings are short-circuited and the other side winding is applied with a voltage such that both windings reach the rated current are expressed in watts (W) or kilowatts (kW).
(6) No-load loss: Refers to the loss of active power of the transformer during no-load operation – expressed in watts (W) or kilowatts (kW).
(7) Short-circuit voltage: Also referred to as impedance voltage – means the percentage of voltage applied to the rated voltage when the winding on one side is short-circuited to the rated current of the winding on the other side.
(8) Connection group: indicates the connection between the primary and secondary windings and the line voltage.
If you think that my sharing helps you, please continue to pay attention to us. Please remember to contact me when you are in need of transformers and insulation materials. In China, we are very strong in the manufacture of transformers and insulation materials, and we have passed international quality certification.