Insulation material in the motor:
1. Insulating material: A material that can block the passage of current, typically having a volume resistivity greater than 109 Ω.cm
3. Motor: Electromagnetic machinery equipment for energy conversion
4. Motor Classification: Transformer, DC Motor, AC Motor, Control Motor, Pulse Motor
5. The basic structure of the motor: stationary part (stator): generate a magnetic field, constitute a magnetic circuit, mechanical support. Gap (air gap): An important part of the magnetic circuit that ensures the safe operation of the motor. Rotating part (rotor): Induces an electric potential, generates electromagnetic torque, and achieves energy conversion.
The structure of the stator: base, main pole, reversing pole, end cap, brush device.
Rotor structure: shaft, armature core, armature winding, commutator.
6. Armature winding: It consists of a certain number of armature coils connected in accordance with a certain regularity; it is the circuit part of a DC motor, and is also the part that induces electromotive force and produces electromagnetic torque for electromechanical energy conversion.
7. The main materials used to manufacture the motor: conductive materials (windings, commutators, brushes), insulating materials (electrically separating charged parts from grounded parts such as iron cores, housings, etc. and charged parts with different potentials), magnetic conductivity Materials (manufacturing magnetic components such as cores, stands, etc.).
8. Motor insulation structure: Daytime insulation, interlayer insulation, ground insulation, and outsourcing insulation. There are also three, filled insulation, gasket insulation, commutator insulation.
Turn-to-turn insulation: Insulation between the main pole and commutating pole coils, insulation between armature windings, commutator segments, chip-to-chip insulation, insulation between turns of the same coil
Interlayer insulation; Insulation between the layers of the main coil that is layered and wound flat, the front and rear end sections of the armature winding, the insulation between the upper and lower layers in the slot, and the insulation between the upper and lower layers of the coil
Ground insulation: refers to the insulation between the motor windings on the base and other non-live parts, the ground insulation of the main coil commutation pole coil, the ground insulation of the armature winding, and the ground insulation of the commutator. Keep live parts in the motor isolated from live parts such as bases and iron cores so that breakdown does not occur.
Outsourcing insulation: Insulation wrapped outside the insulation on the ground, mainly to protect the ground insulation from mechanical damage and make the entire coil strong and flat, also played a role in reinforcing the insulation of the ground
Fill insulation: fill the gap of the coil, so that the entire coil is firmly formed as a whole, reduce vibration, but also make the coil molding rules, flat, in order to facilitate the insulation of the bandage, but also conducive to heat dissipation
Pad Insulation: Protecting Insulation Structure from Mechanical Damage During Process Operation
Commutator Insulation: V-shaped mica ring and mica sleeve between multi-layer high-quality shellac plastic mica for insulation between commutating pieces, insulating group for linings, commutating piece group and pressing ring
9. Stator bar wire insulation: Row insulation, transposition insulation, transposition filling.
10. Hydrogenerator Rotor Insulation: Daytime insulation, pole plate, pole body insulation.