Insulation board, also known as insulation pad, insulation pad, insulation pad, insulation blanket. Insulation mats are widely used in substations
Insulating plate Also known as insulating pad, insulating pad, insulating gasket. Made of rubber insulation, there should be no harmful irregularities on the upper and lower surfaces of the insulation pad. Harmful irregularities of insulating mats refer to one of the following characteristics: defects that damage uniformity and damage the smooth contour of the surface, such as small holes, cracks, local ridges, cuts, inclusions of conductive foreign matter, creases, voids, undulations, and casting Signs, etc.
Harmless irregularities refer to surface irregularities that are formed during production. More than 5 different points should be randomly selected on the entire insulation board for thickness measurement and inspection. Measurements can be made using a micrometer or an instrument of the same precision. The accuracy of the micrometer should be within 0.02mm, the diameter of the drill should be 6mm, the diameter of the flat presser foot should be (3.17±0.25)mm, and the presser foot should be able to apply a pressure of (0.83±0.03)N. The insulating mat should be placed flat.
Make the micrometer measurement smooth between the measurements.
(1) According to the voltage level, it can be divided into 5kv, 10kv, 20kv, 25kv, 35kv.
(2) According to the color can be divided into: black rubber pad, red rubber pad, green rubber pad.
(3) According to the thickness can be divided into: 0.15mm —130mm length and width specifications are: 1020 * 1220, 1220 * 1220, 1000 * 2000, 1244 * 2440, 1500 * 3000.
General use configuration
(1) 5KV insulation pad. Thickness: 3mm. Specific gravity: 5.8KG/m2. Color: red, green, black.
(2) 10KV insulation pad. Thickness: 5mm. Specific gravity: 9.2KG/m2. Color: red, green, black.
(3) 15KV insulation pad. Thickness: 5mm. Specific gravity: 9.2KG/m2. Color: red, green, black.
(4) 20KV insulation pad. Thickness: 6mm. Specific gravity: 11KG/m2. Color: red, green, black.
(5) 25KV insulation pad. Thickness: 8mm. Specific gravity: 14.8KG/m2. Color: red, green, black.
(6) 30KV-35KV insulation pad. Thickness: 10mm 12mm. Specific gravity: 18.4KG/m2; 22 KG/m2. Color: red, green, black.
Good physical and mechanical properties, excellent insulation performance, can work in a dry environment of -35 ~ +100 °C air interposability coefficient.
Inspection standard (take 8mm insulating rubber sheet as an example)
1. Appearance: 1) The depth and height of the smear do not exceed the tolerance of the thickness of the rubber sheet; 2) Within the square meter, no more than 5 bubbles of less than 1cm, the distance between any two bubbles is not less than 40mm; 3) Depth and length of impurities Not more than 1/6 of the thickness of the rubber sheet; 4) The edge is not uniform or the width of the sea surface is not more than 10 mm, and the length is not more than 1/10 of the total length of the rubber sheet; 5) There is no crack.
2, hardness (Shore A): 55-70.
3. Tensile strength and elongation at break: 1) Tensile strength (Mpa) ≥ 5.02) Elongation at break ≥ 250%.
4, fixed stretch (150%) permanent deformation ≤ 25%.
5, hot air aging (70 ° C * 72h): tensile strength reduction rate ≤ 30%.
6, water absorption ≤ 1.5%.
7, electrical insulation performance test: 1) withstand voltage test: 25KV (effective value), for 1min, there should be no breakdown phenomenon; 2) breakdown voltage test ≥ 35KV (effective value). [
Precautions for use
1. Has good resistance to arc and leakage. Because the insulation board works outdoors, it is directly affected by atmospheric conditions. It is also polluted by oil fume, water vapor and coal powder on the hybrid traction railway line. The surface is easy to adhere to dust particles, resulting in insulation leakage. The arc further carbonizes the surface of the insulating plate, and the carbon marks are irregularly distributed in a dendritic shape on the surface of the insulating plate to damage the insulation. Therefore, it is required that the insulating plate must have strict technical requirements in manufacturing, ensure the smoothness of the surface, make it difficult to adhere to the dirt, and have good arc resistance. The samples shall be tested for anti-leakage trace and arc resistance before using the insulation board, and may be used after meeting the national IA2.5 level and the arc resistance standard.
2. Do not work in the surface discharge state to improve the electrical service life. The insulating plate is used as an insulating medium between the contact net and the ground. Since the space under the bridge is small, the contact wires may come into contact with the insulating plate to generate a surface discharge. Epoxy FRP and SMC molding compound have a good linear relationship, while unsaturated poly-cooled FRP has a broken line relationship, but both indicate that the insulating material is under a strong electric field (especially under surface discharge conditions), and its service life will be greatly shortened. Therefore, in the project, the insulation board should be kept as far as possible under the surface discharge state. The suspension structure of the contact net should use the isolation suspension as much as possible so that there is an air gap between the contact line and the insulation board to form secondary insulation. At this time, most of the ground voltage of the contact net is applied to the air gap, and the voltage on the insulating board is low. Only when the electric locomotive passes under the bridge, the contact wire may contact the insulating board for a short time, so the isolation suspension is adopted. The surface discharge can be effectively prevented, and the electrical life of the insulating board is prolonged.