Price of 10 35 50 75 100 200 250 350 500 630 1250 2500 5000 10000 kva single to three phase transformer
Dry-type transformers are widely used in local lighting, high-rise buildings, airports, docks CNC machinery and other places, simply that dry-type transformers refers to the core and the winding is not immersed in the insulating oil transformer.
Cooling is divided into natural air cooling (AN) and forced air cooling (AF). Natural air-cooled, the transformer can be rated for long-term continuous operation. Forced air-cooled, the transformer output capacity can be increased by 50%. It is suitable for intermittent overload operation or emergency overload operation. Due to the large increase of load loss and impedance voltage during overload, it should not be in continuous non-economic operation for a long time.
1.Solid insulation wrapped winding
2.Not wrapped around the winding
Winding the two windings, the voltage is higher voltage winding, the lower is the low voltage winding
From the relative position of high and low voltage windings, high pressure can be divided into concentric overlapping type
1. Safety, fire prevention, pollution-free, can be run directly in the load center;
2. The use of advanced technology, high mechanical strength, short circuit resistance, partial discharge, good thermal stability, high reliability, long service life;
3. Low-loss, low noise, energy-saving effect is obvious, maintenance-free;
4 thermal performance, overload capacity, forced air cooling can increase capacity operation;
5. Moisture-proof performance, to adapt to high humidity and other harsh environments;
6. Dry-type transformers can be equipped with perfect temperature detection and protection system. Intelligent temperature control system can automatically detect and tour the three-phase winding show the respective operating temperature can be automatically activated, stop fan, and alarm, tripping and other functions set;
7. Small size, light weight, small footprint, low installation costs.
1.0 – 40 (℃), relative humidity <70%;
2. Altitude: not more than 2500 meters;
3. Avoid being exposed to rain, moisture, heat, heat or direct sunshine. The cooling vents and the surrounding objects should have a distance of not less than 40cm;
4 to prevent work in corrosive liquids, or gas, dust, conductive fibers or metal debris more places;
5 to prevent work in vibration or electromagnetic interference sites;
6. Avoid long-term inverted storage and transport, can not be strong impact.