The glass fiber tube is formed by a process in which the glass fiber yarn is impregnated with a resin and then solidified in a high-speed polymerization device integrated with photoelectric heat, and is drawn and pulled. Due to the variety of resins used, it is called polyester fiber reinforced plastic, epoxy glass reinforced plastic, and phenolic glass reinforced plastic. It has the characteristics of light and hard, non-conductive, high mechanical strength, anti-aging, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
Glass fiber tubes have been widely used in petroleum, power, chemical, paper, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, seawater desalination, gas transportation and other industries with their unique advantages. With the acceleration of China’s urbanization process and the balance and protection of population, resources and environment, governments at all levels have increased their investment in urban infrastructure year by year. In combination with the needs of advanced science and technology, the varieties and specifications of pipes and fittings are continuously enriched. The output is constantly increasing, the quality is constantly improving, especially the development of plastic pipes is faster, and it has become a hot spot of investment today. A fiberglass tube is one of them.
Fiberglass Main feature
1. Good corrosion resistance. Since the main raw material of FRP is composed of polymer unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber, it can effectively resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other media and untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquids. Erosion, in general, can maintain safe operation for a long time.
2. Good anti-aging performance and heat resistance. The glass fiber tube can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -40 ° C to 70 ° C. The specially formulated high temperature resistant resin can work normally at temperatures above 200 ° C.
3. Good antifreeze performance. Below minus 20 ° C, no cracking will occur after freezing in the tube.
4. Light weight and high strength. The relative density is between 1.5 and 2.0, only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel, and the specific strength can be compared with high-grade alloy steel. As a result, it has achieved excellent results in aerospace, rockets, spacecraft, high-pressure vessels, and other applications that require reduced weight.
5. can be designed.Flexibility in designing a variety of structural products to meet the requirements of use, can make the product has a good integrity.
6. good wear resistance. The water containing a large amount of mud and sand was loaded into a pipe to carry out a comparative test on the rotational wear. After 3 million rotations, the wear depth of the inner wall of the test tube is as follows: the steel pipe coated with tar and enamel is 0.53 mm, the steel pipe coated with epoxy resin and tar is 0.52 mm, and the surface hardened steel pipe is glass steel pipe. It is 0.21mm. Therefore, the FRP has good wear resistance.
7. electrical insulation is good. FRP is a non-conductor. The electrical insulation of the pipe is excellent. The insulation resistance is 1012-1015 Ω·cm. It is most suitable for transmission. The heat transfer coefficient of the fiber-reinforced steel in the dense area of the telecommunication line and the multi-mine area is very small, only 0.23. In five parts, the insulation performance of the pipeline is excellent.
8. The frictional resistance is small and the conveying capacity is high. The inner wall of the glass tube is very smooth, and the roughness and friction are small. The roughness coefficient is 0.0084, while the concrete pipe has an n value of 0.014 and a cast iron pipe of 0.013.
There are three main types of fiberglass tube production processes: reciprocating filament winding, continuous filament winding, and centrifugal casting.
Reciprocating filament winding process (in the fixed length method): In this method, the dipping tank reciprocates with the rotating core mold, and the long fiber glass filament is auxiliary with a certain oblique angle with respect to the core mold axis, The winding angle is controlled by the ratio of the moving speed of the dipping tank to the speed of the core mold, and the translational movement of the dipping tank is controlled by a computerized machine. The number of winding layers is gradually increased until the wall thickness of the design is reached. After the winding is completed, the resin in the article is substantially cured. After curing, the mandrel is removed from the glass tube.
Continuous filament winding process (continuous method): This process is a feeding station in which the tube is pre-impregnated with roving, chopped fiberglass fiber and resin sand mixture during the movement, and the tube is continuously advanced in the core mold. Made in the middle.
Centrifugal casting process (fixed length method): In this process, the cut glass fiber reinforced material and sand are fed into a steel mold fixed on the bearing, and a catalyst-added unsaturated resin is injected into one end of the steel mold. The impregnating reinforcing material, under the action of centrifugal force, the resin replaces the air in the fiber and the filler, thereby producing a non-porous dense composite material, and the inner wall of the tube forms a smooth, smooth and resin-rich inner surface layer due to the centrifugal force, the pipe material Curing at higher temperatures. The pipe manufactured by this method is also called a glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe.
The world’s manufacturers using reciprocating filament winding technology are much more numerous than the other two production process manufacturers. One of the reasons is that the glass tube produced by the reciprocating filament winding process has wider application and better applicability.
Due to its unique performance advantages, glass fiber rod tubes have been used in aerospace, railway, decorative construction, home furniture, advertising display, craft gifts, building materials and sanitary ware, yacht parking, sports materials, sanitation engineering, etc. Widely used in the field, and highly praised, becoming the darling of the new era of the material industry. FRP products are also different from traditional materials, which are much better than traditional products in terms of performance, use and life properties. Its easy-to-shape, customizable, and color-adjustable features are favored by merchants and sellers, occupying a growing market score and a bright future!
Specifically, there are these industries: black metallurgy, non-ferrous metallurgy, power industry, coal industry, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, electromechanical industry, textile industry, automobile and motorcycle manufacturing, railway industry, shipbuilding industry, construction industry, light industry, Applications in the food industry, electronics industry, post and telecommunications, culture, sports and entertainment, agriculture, commerce, medical and health, and military and civilian applications.