First, electrical steel
1. Briefly describe that electrical steel strips (boards) are mainly used in motors and transformers. They are soft magnetic materials and play a role in magnetic induction. According to the rolling process, it can be divided into cold-rolled steel sheet and hot-rolled steel sheet, and grain-orientation steel sheet and non-orientation steel sheet are classified according to grain orientation, and divided into high-silicon steel sheet and low-silicon steel sheet according to silicon content. Non-oriented electrical steel sheet common type notation: 50W600—50 indicates that the nominal thickness is 0.5 (100 times the actual value), W indicates no orientation plate, and 600 indicates iron loss value (100 times of actual value).
2. The main test item standard is equal to the total iron loss —–referred to as iron loss. When the magnetic induction intensity changes with time according to sine law, the peak value is a certain calibration value, and when the changing frequency is a certain calibration frequency, the unit mass of iron The power consumed by the core at a temperature of 20°C is defined as the standard total iron loss in W/kg. The standard magnetic induction intensity —– referred to as magnetic induction, the core sample from the demagnetization state, the magnetic induction intensity changes with time according to the sine law at the standard frequency, when the peak value of the AC magnetic field reaches a certain calibration value, the core sample magnetic induction The peak value is the standard magnetic induction in T. Other test items include coating thickness, interlayer resistance, hardness, etc.
Second, thermal protector
1. A brief description of the thermal protector is a type of temperature switch that acts as a thermal protector. There are two categories, one is a resettable type temperature protector, which uses a different deformation rate of the temperature of the thermal bimetallic strip to make the bimetal up or down deformation, so that the circuit produces on-off. Is a resettable type, when the temperature is higher than the nominal disconnection temperature is disconnected, when the temperature at the bottom of the nominal reset temperature reset; the other is a one-time protector, also known as fuse, it is filled through the internal The low-temperature alloy controls the on-off of the circuit. When the temperature is higher than the nominal cut-off temperature (ie, the melting point of the bottom-temperature alloy), the internal low-temperature alloy melts and cuts the circuit. Can only be used once.
2. Main test items: disconnection temperature, reset temperature (resettable type), life test (resettable type), insulation resistance, withstand voltage test (line-to-case withstand voltage, line end withstand voltage)
Third, insulating paint and other insulating materials
1. Brief description of our insulation paint is mainly self-curing epoxy resin insulation baking paint, used for SP motor stator impregnation insulation, enhance winding windings enameled wire insulation.
2. Main test items: compressive strength, insulation resistance, viscosity, solid content, thick layer curability, bearing suitability, and heat resistance.
3. Other insulating materials for wire insulation: Polyester tube, yellow wax tube for winding and slot insulation: polyester film (DMD tape, NMN tape), grooved, polyester film, masking paper, insulating tape.
Fourth, enameled wire
1. Brief description of the main types of enameled wire used by our company are polyurethane nylon enameled wire (1UEWN, temperature index 155°C), polyester nylon enameled wire (QZ-2, temperature index 130°C), polyesterimide enameled wire (QZY-2, temperature index 180 °C).
2. The main test items bare copper characteristics: heat life —- that is, according to the provisions of the test method, the bare copper wire enameled wire 20000 hours extrapolation life temperature not lower than the specified temperature index; elongation and so on. Physical properties of the paint film: pinhole test —- containing high-pressure pinhole test, salt water pinhole test, mainly testing the number of defects in the insulating paint film on the enameled wire; elongation winding, adhesion, wear resistance. Chemical properties of paint film: including oil resistance, solvent resistance and styrene resistance. Temperature resistance test: including soft breakdown, high temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance. Electrical characteristics test: resistance test, pressure test. Size requirements: bare copper outer diameter, paint film thickness, enameled wire diameter and so on.
Finth, Power Cords, Connectors, Terminals
1. Briefly describe the main power line using UL series (UL3266, UL1430, UL1015 in line with UL standards), RV line (RV90, in line with national standards), are all PVC (PVC) power lines.
2. The main test items electrical characteristics: conductor resistance, pressure resistance, insulation resistance. Mechanical properties: tensile strength, elongation. Other characteristics: aging, flame retardant.
3. Terminals and connectors mainly use imported brand terminals and connectors. The test items include the material and elasticity of the terminal, the material of the connector, the flame retardancy, and the compressive strength.
Sixth, anti-vibration rubber ring
1. Briefly describe anti-vibration aprons that utilize the shock absorbing and damping action of rubber to reduce the vibration generated by motor operation and reduce the operating noise.
2. The main testing performance of our company’s anti-vibration rubber ring material: Hardness aging performance: including hot air aging, ozone aging mechanical properties: including tensile strength, elongation, flame retardancy
Seventh, rotor shaft, bearing
1. Briefly describe that the rotor shaft is mainly made of high-quality carbon steel. Generally, 45# steel is used. Special requirements can also be made of stainless steel. Anti-rust surface treatment methods are mainly oiled, oxidized (hair dark blue), electroplating. The bearing adopts a reliable and low noise non-contact deep groove rolling ball bearing.
2. Main testing items: Bearing: size, reliability test, life test, grease property test (temperature resistance test, moisture proof test), salt spray test, noise, vibration rotor shaft: material composition, hardness, size (including shape Bit size) Anti-rust performance (salt spray test, tide test).
Eight, end cap, housing
1. Brief description: The end cap is mainly made by stamping the deep drawing board. The casing is rolled and formed, generally adopting 20# steel plate. There are several ways to prevent rust on the surface: direct use of galvanized sheet stamping; post-production of cold press plated or electrophoretic treatment.
2. Main test items: dimensional strength (including material composition, tensile strength, elongation, hardness) rust resistance
Nine, the main testing equipment
1. Electrical pressure tester, micro-resistance meter, megohmmeter, pinhole test for enameled wire, high voltage tester for enameled wire, emergency pull-off tester for enameled wire, enameled wire softening tester, oscilloscope, etc.
2. Universal Tool Microscope Tester
3. Materials Vickers hardness tester, Rockwell hardness tester, Shore hardness tester, universal material testing machine
4. Salt spray test box, hot and humid test box, cold and heat shock test box, constant temperature oven for environmental testing
Our company has strong strength in insulating materials and transformers in China, and also has a number of certifications in the international community. If you are interested in our company’s products, please contact me, we very much welcome buyers and distributors to contact us. Looking forward to your message