Today, someone consulted the bakelite board, because I was busy at that time, with its solution is not very detailed, here, I hope that friend forgive. In order to express my sincerity, I wrote it down, hoping to help more people understand rubber sheet.
What is a bakelite plate?
Its English name is rubber slab; bakalite sheet, as its name implies, is that its main processing material is rubber. After vulcanization and special tools, it is processed into a certain thickness, different specifications, and different colors of flakes. It has the physical properties of bending resistance, wear resistance and pressure resistance. Generally, there is a good mechanical speed between zero 20 and 140. It is often used in industry, mining, building, electronics, doors and windows and other fields.
The processing technology of bakelite plate?
There are many applications in rubber sheet. Of course, there are different requirements in different situations, and there is a slight difference in processing technology. We are processing insulation materials, I will explain from the insulation processing requirements. In view of the short maintenance time of the mining and thermal power plants and the high requirements for the wear resistance of the bakelite plate, the research on the cold sticky technology used in the field is more thorough, which greatly reduces the cost of the enterprise and improves the life span.
What are the technical parameters of the bakelite plate classification?
(1) corridor mat bakelite plate
Product specifications: 1000*2000*14.5mm, 1000*2000*11mm technical parameters: hardness: 50 + 5 ShoreA, tear force: 2.0MPa, specific gravity: 1.3 + 0.05g/cm³ elongation: 110%.
(2) orange peel bakelite plate
Production batch type: thickness: 3-6mm; width: 1.2m; length: as required.
Technical parameters: specific gravity: 1.45 + 0.05g/cm&sup3, hardness: 60 + 5 rhombic plate, breaking force: 3MPa, elongation: 220%.
(3) white bakelite plate
Specific gravity: elongation 200%, 1.8 + 0.05g/cm&sup3, breaking force: 2.5MPa, hardness: 70 + 5 ShoreA.
What should be paid attention to in the storage of bakelite plates?
(1) it should be indoor, ventilation, and avoid strong sunlight, although it has good heat resistance, good materials will slowly aging at high temperature, avoiding strong sunlight only to better protect the star wheel and increase the life of its material.
(2) Try not to pile up directly layer by layer, which may lead to wear and tear, affecting its beauty.
(3) avoid collision, away from the fire source, people in the operation, try to wear gloves, prevent collision, hand on the dirty things on the star wheel, to its function.
(4) the humidity should be moderate and not too dry. In some processing plants, because of the large amount of dust in the air and the various free molecules in the original air, it may fall on it, causing its quality to be reduced.
Classification of bakelite plates:
(1) uses: cloth, Ding Ji, insulation, oil resistant, shock absorbing, radiation resistant, food grade rubber sheet.
(2) table side processing classification: ultra wide, cloth grain and grid rubber plate.
The basic knowledge about insulation bakelite plate is here, of course, there is something wrong, welcome to review, I amend it in time to ensure the correctness of the information. My personal knowledge is limited, if you have more information, you can tell us, we will sum up, more and better information uploaded, has reached the purpose of sharing resources.