What are the characteristics of epoxy insulation board?
Do you know what are the characteristics of epoxy insulation board? Many people know that epoxy board is good, but do not know what its characteristics are; since it is to do the product, then if the product is not deep understanding is not a bit bad? Let’s take a closer look at the small editors of the Henan Zhongtian Electrical Equipment Group.
What are the characteristics of epoxy insulation board? The electronic engineer of Zhongtian Electrical Equipment Group introduced:
First we understand the product description
Epoxy insulation board: The glass fiber cloth is made of epoxy resin bonded with heat and pressure. It has high mechanical properties at medium temperature and stable electrical properties at high temperatures. Suitable for high insulation structural parts used in machinery, electrical appliances and electronics, with high mechanical and dielectric properties, good heat resistance and moisture resistance. Thermal class F grade (155 degrees).
Specifications thickness: 0.5~100mm
General specifications: 1000mm*2000mm
Heat deformation at high temperature of 180°C, generally not heated with other metals, may cause deformation of sheet metal
Followed by a brief introduction to the product:
Epoxy insulating boards are generally referred to as organic high molecular compounds containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule, and their individual molecular weights are not high except for a few. The molecular structure of epoxy resin is characterized by the presence of active epoxy groups in the molecular chain. The epoxy group can be located at the end, in the middle or in a ring structure of the molecular chain. Due to the presence of reactive epoxy groups in the molecular structure, they can be cross-linked with various types of curing agents to form insoluble, infusible polymers having a three-dimensional network structure.
Finally, a detailed answer to the “What are the characteristics of epoxy insulation board?”
1) Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can be adapted to the requirements of various applications on the form, ranging from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2) Easy to cure. With a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0-180°C.
3) Strong adhesion. The presence of polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds inherent in the epoxy resin chain gives it high adhesion to various substances. The shrinkage of the epoxy resin when cured is low and the resulting internal stress is small, which also helps to increase the adhesive strength.
4) Low shrinkage. The reaction of the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization of epoxy groups in the resin molecules, without the release of water or other volatile by-products. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
5) Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
The above content is an answer to “What are the characteristics of epoxy insulation board?” I believe that through the introduction of this paper, we should have a deeper understanding of the epoxy insulation board. If you have other relevant questions, you can go to the Station online customer service for free consultation, if you have related business needs to cooperate with our company, you can get in touch with the customer service staff by phone or call us.