The epoxy glass tube is formed by electroforming the resin with an electric-grade alkali-free glass fiber cloth after being impregnated with the resin. It is mainly used as an insulating part in electronic equipment. It has low requirements on the environment to be used, and is dry and hot and humid. Can operate as usual. The 21st century is an era of electronics, and the use of epoxy tubes is much more.
So what are the advantages of epoxy glass tubes?
1. high temperature resistance. Ordinary epoxy tubes have a high temperature rating of Class B, 155 ° C, and some properties are particularly good, such as the model G11 can reach 180 degrees Celsius. Because it is used in electronic products, high temperature resistance is a necessary condition.
2. Good dielectric properties. Epoxy tube is an insulating material, and the parallel layer has a breakdown voltage of ≥40KV, which can be used in high-power electrical appliances. It is not easy to be broken by voltage for continuous operation for a long time.
3. Good mechanical properties. Epoxy tube has high strength, fatigue resistance, good toughness and no deformation
4. strong plasticity. Epoxy tubes are processed in a variety of ways, can be cut, ground, perforated, and have strong plasticity. As long as there are drawings, they can be made into the required pattern.
5. Environmental protection. The development of industry has also accelerated the discharge of sewage and waste gas. We must develop industry on the basis of environmental protection. The halogen-free epoxy tube does not contain toxic substances, which ensures the health of the user while cleaning the environment.
For chemical substances such as acid, alkali, salt, oil, etc. the epoxy tube also has a certain adaptability, and it is particularly corrosive to affect it. Our company produces professional processing epoxy glass tubes, epoxy boards, phenolic boards, electric boards and other insulating materials, with good quality and nice price.